COVID-19 Game Guidelines
- No Player, Coach, Referee or Spectator should be present at any game if they exhibit any symptoms of COVID-19 or if they have a reasonable suspicion, they may have been exposed to someone who does.
- Anyone planning to attend a game as a Player, Coach, Referee, or Spectator should take their temperature before leaving home and should not attend if they have a temperature above 100.4 °
- All Players, Coaches, Referees, and Spectators must exit the field of play immediately after the conclusion of their game.
- All Players, Coaches, Referees, and Spectators must wait until all attendees of the previous game exit the playing area before entering the field area.
- All attendees must wear their masks while arriving to and exiting the field.
- Players must remain 6-feet apart and wear their masks while on the sidelines.
- Players should bring their own chairs for individual seating on the sidelines.
- No sharing of water bottles or food.
- No spitting on the field.
- No handshakes or physical contact between players, coaches, and referees at the field.
- Deliberate physical contact of any kind not in the motion of play is prohibited.
- Players must not approach the referee under any circumstances.
- Only 2 spectators maximum per family allowed at the field of play
- Spectators must wear their masks the entire time while on at the field.
- Spectators must remain behind the marked boundary at all times and maintain 6-feet social distancing from other spectators not in your immediate family.
- Spectators should have no contact with players, coaches, or referees while at the field.
- Spectators must remain on their designated spectating area and should not approach the playing field under any circumstance.
COACHES & MANAGERS
- It is the coaches & managers responsibility to maintain COVID Game Guidelines.
- If teams cannot abide by COVID Game Guidelines, first a warning will be issued for the coach & manager to enforce the guidelines. If a team continues to not abide by the guidelines, all spectators will be asked to leave the field. If a team continues to refuse to abide by the guidelines, the game will be forfeited.
COVID-19 Practice Guidelines
- No spectators allowed at the field. All parents must remain in their cars during player drop off and pick up. At the end of practice, players must go directly to their car to exit the field before the next practice begins.
- Players are required to have a secure face covering. Face covering must be worn when arriving to the field, exiting the field, and during all breaks from play.
- Players must make every effort to observe social distancing (minimum of 6 feet apart) during training and during all breaks from play.
- No handshakes, hugs, or physical contact between players not in the motion of play. Players must bring their own filled water bottles to all practices and games.
- NO sharing of water or food at any time.
- Players must bring their belongings to their designated practice area and place at least 6-feet from their teammate’s belongings.
- Players must have their temperature checked before leaving the house. Players with a temperature above 100.4 or players that are feeling ill should not attend practice.
- All players must wait until players from the previous practice have left the field before the next set of players enters the field.
- All players should sanitize their hands and wash their clothes after every practice.